Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
A must read 💥💥💥

From "We The People Worldwide":

"It's done. Deep State collapses. The Best is coming NOW
The official announcement of martial law and a legitimate military government, in effect since 12:00 AM on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday, January 29 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT).
The official announcement of Biden's arrest along with 355 congressmen and 109 senators (464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 PM EST (10:35 PM GMT - 11:35 PM Amsterdam / Brussels / Paris).

---> continue here 💥

https://t.me/wethepeoplewo...
08:05 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
05 February, 10:08
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
If this is all so then why was MTG stripped of her committee assignments?
How is Biden still able to appoint cabinet members?
Why is the Senate still confirming Biden nominees?
Why are they still attempting to impeach Donald Trump who is presently out of office?
Why is it still appearing to be business as usual within the legislative branch?
Why is there a secretary of defense seeking to root out extremism and racism in the military?

If all these arrests have taken place, then none of the above should have ever been able to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jelissa Needham @KeksandGiggles
05 February, 10:44
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Think Q drop 461 "What makes a movie GOOD? GREAT actors?" with that in mind, remember, "Patriots are in control"... they control the actors because "We have everything." If the events that have been happeneing were stopped before they were allowed to happen, would you believe that any of this was possible? Would the general, brain-washed public?

https://qalerts.app/?q=Sho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 February, 10:03
Who is Michael Dunn??

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 February, 09:36
Well predicting the day and time has proven futile so far. Time will tell and there is nothing we can do to make it happen any sooner than when God and the Military deems it's time.

Ghost Slayer @Texas
05 February, 09:36
I found this video from Charle Ward who is backing up this statement.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Very interesting...

Ghost Slayer @Texas
05 February, 09:26
Please provide the Source of this information. Not buying this....

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
05 February, 09:14
I hope people are looking into these posts, that is why people get tired of the plan because of junk posts. I have seen the photos of ONE person possibly led out in cuffs. But i did not see the cuffs so i suggest everyone until verified do not repost random things. Keep Pushing Forward , And Stay in This Fight.

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
05 February, 08:14
I've seen this reposted alot...my suspiscion arises when the number of senators is 109....cuz there's only 100.😉

Okie Gal @Cmac29
05 February, 09:10
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
possibly State Senstors included🤷🏼‍♀️. or includes past senators🤷🏼‍♀️