manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 September, 01:21
By merely citing the Fifth Circuits reversal of the blocking of Texas HB 20, twatter unsuspended my original account. I am back on that battlefield with my original gear. Post and messages are intact.

@iamdjanggo thats my handle over there

https://www.texasattorneyg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

26 September, 05:08
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
yes on their appeals page i copy pasted the Ruling PDF from the Texas AG site itself... i use professional language. none of my name calling them libtards and I DID NOT USE any safe word or woke-speak either

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

26 September, 06:15
CORRECTION... NOT 7 DAYS..
Filed the appeal Sept. 22nd. and suspension lifted today the 26th.

26 September, 05:29
i still have my alternate account
iamdjanggo_

26 September, 05:23
my profile and info which they can see proves it...
i did not mention i live in Texas

26 September, 05:27
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication