manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
By merely citing the Fifth Circuits reversal of the blocking of Texas HB 20, twatter unsuspended my original account. I am back on that battlefield with my original gear. Post and messages are intact.

@iamdjanggo thats my handle over there

https://www.texasattorneyg...
01:21 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by iamdjanggo in this post can reply
26 September, 06:15
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
CORRECTION... NOT 7 DAYS..
Filed the appeal Sept. 22nd. and suspension lifted today the 26th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 September, 06:06
Thanks for posting the link! I just submitted an appeal to Twitter to overturn my suspension and cited the ruling. Appreciate it! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 06:08
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
by the way....that Fifth Circuit?

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 September, 05:41
I don’t think this will work for Canadian’s. Grats though! AU is home, not really caring about the twit, this far gone. I don’t miss the lefties, anyway. 😂

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

evaChristian02 @evaChristian02
26 September, 04:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

26 September, 05:08
yes on their appeals page i copy pasted the Ruling PDF from the Texas AG site itself... i use professional language. none of my name calling them libtards and I DID NOT USE any safe word or woke-speak either

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

evaChristian02 @evaChristian02
26 September, 04:45
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

26 September, 01:45
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Ms. Jenn... when you appeal to twatter just fake being nice to them use the friendly words... cut and paste that ruling and wait...