Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
🙏 How about a Prayer !! It is called "Declaration of Membership" Oh Father ,hear my prayer for this is my deepset plea. I am just a child, one of many, and JESUS IS my key. With dark nights full of Broken dreams, but thru it all I PRAYED, the field I was in is full of sin, with spiritual conflict crawling thru my skin. We don't ever realize the deamons we chase , or the chaos they may cause. With Gods PERFECT LOVE and JESUS GRACE , the Angels ring out with applause... It was the whisper of a voice and the light of faith and knowing that JESUS WON the war. The reason I come to your Kingdom of GRACE is because It's you God I adore. THANK YOU FATHER , for keeping my soul and teaching me of lifes little lessons. It's because of you I'm whole and complete, just a conduit of your blessings..In Jesus name, we ALL say AMEN ! to my FRENS ! GOD BLESS ! It has been a ruff one this week but this IS ME WORKING on not letting the enemy get to me.. PRAYERS are always welcome.. TY VK
04:34 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee Nohren, click on at the bottom under it