Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
Army Decode
=

The Phoenix🔥 / Freedom Day/ The King Of The Earth/ Divine Chosen By God/ Learn The Secret Code🔢 / Gematria Calculator/ Jesus In The Flesh/ All The Words Align/ Four Four Four4️⃣ / Theres A Christ Code/ Wake Up God Is Alive🦌 / Mary Magdalene Family🌹 / Prophetic Dreams/ Pleiadians Of Christ/ Numerical Alphabet/ Love Realm Of Light/ Sacred Entanglement 💞/ Boom Boom Boom Boom💥 / Okay What Does 11 11 Mean❤️‍🔥 / The Last Supper🌹 / Twin Frequency💫 / Because I Love You 😘 / Nothing Is Random/ Help Is On The Way/ I Am Here With You/ Word Of God Made Flesh / Now Comes The Pain💪 / Kundalini Awakening/ Heaven Angel Souls/ The Appointed Time/ He Ate The Scrolls📜 /Ancient History/

1080-801
180-18
TS1110

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
12:21 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
26 September, 01:19
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -a sighing, groaning
Greek-a showing off, demonstration

Hebrew -to wear away or out
Greek -to beget, to bring forth

Hebrew -an offering made by fire
Greek -without understanding

Hebrew - stream, river
Greek -incessant

Hebrew - crib, feeding trough
Greek -good

Hebrew -to waste, lay waste
Greek -known

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 12:46
Four Four Four

#BlueGreenTeam 💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 12:39
I had a problem with my computer so here are the drops.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 September, 01:19