Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
26 September, 12:21
Army Decode
=

The Phoenix🔥 / Freedom Day/ The King Of The Earth/ Divine Chosen By God/ Learn The Secret Code🔢 / Gematria Calculator/ Jesus In The Flesh/ All The Words Align/ Four Four Four4️⃣ / Theres A Christ Code/ Wake Up God Is Alive🦌 / Mary Magdalene Family🌹 / Prophetic Dreams/ Pleiadians Of Christ/ Numerical Alphabet/ Love Realm Of Light/ Sacred Entanglement 💞/ Boom Boom Boom Boom💥 / Okay What Does 11 11 Mean❤️‍🔥 / The Last Supper🌹 / Twin Frequency💫 / Because I Love You 😘 / Nothing Is Random/ Help Is On The Way/ I Am Here With You/ Word Of God Made Flesh / Now Comes The Pain💪 / Kundalini Awakening/ Heaven Angel Souls/ The Appointed Time/ He Ate The Scrolls📜 /Ancient History/

1080-801
180-18
TS1110

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
I had a problem with my computer so here are the drops.
12:39 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 September, 01:19
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 02:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yes what he said is true for sure and there will always be ppl that are just in it for the fame, but bare in mind that understanding the comms and this language is very hard for some ppl.
Depends on how their brains are wired.
It took Nana a long time to get it, not the part about them lying but about how to actually read the comms.

However, I have followed Shane since before he was Shane Browning and I know too that he also realizes that those that he describes as doing it for the fame and money are also some of the very ones he speaks of.

If their lives are in a state that they crave the fame/follower or money that badly, it is no doubt because there is something lacking in their soul and mind or in pain over something.
Perhaps it has been lacking so long they have lost their souls but I really believe there are many of them that just need what ever is broken inside causing this behavior fixed.
God is the fixer!

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 03:56
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
12/08 - Birthday