Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 September, 02:50
Juan O Savin

The FB-DARPA OP was acquired
by Senior Executive Service [SES]..
It’s an Intelligence gathering operation..
THE SES.. shadow government..
was Cheney running the country behind the scenes..
A guy came out in the last week.. contractor for CIA..
says ‘The greatest job of my whole life’
was COVERTLY going into Building 7..
hides all the explosives..
then after they brought it down
says ‘It was so OBVIOUS it was controlled demolition’
he was afraid the American people
were gonna have a civil war over it..
They put Nano-thermite
on the steel infrastructure..
took out key areas around the steel..
REMEMBER BRITISH TV said building 7 collapsed
20-minutes BEFORE it went down
they got their timing off.
When the building DID collapse
it fell within its footprint like a controlled demolition
BECAUSE IT WAS.
WHO had the money, authority, power
to authorize taking down Building 7?
THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT—SES
THOSE ARE TRAITORS WITHIN THE AMERICAN SYSTEM 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 September, 10:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Condaleeza Rice....that one hurts me. 😖 I always liked her alot. I had hoped for her to run for president. Oh dopey me! 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 September, 11:07
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Think of this....it's can be easy to be conned, but harder to admit you have been conned. When you can admit it, you are free of the guilt.
Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me.
Well, they didn't fool us twice!!!!

Yes ur right Mare Qay! Every once in a awhile i remember who my Trust was wasted on. THAT is not cool for me...as i Trusted those who had conned me. And that angers me to extremes. Because i felt like a good judge of character. 😖 These evil bastards. Thank u Mare for responding...U rock!!! ...and thank u for ur service ma'am!!! o7 🙏☝
American badass Patriot! 👋🤓
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
11:25 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 September, 11:41
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
We ALL falter in life. Took me 10 years to trust another man after my divorce. When my daughter went thru her divorce she said she'd wasted 10 years of her life. I told her, no, it was a life lesson for her & she learned from it. This is "Earth School" IMO. Took me a long time to get that one. Karma comes back in many forms for people. It may take sometimes a lifetime, which is hard to accept, but it does come back full circle in the end. We basically go thru the 5 stages of death when experiencing mistrust, deception:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
& finally Acceptance

Took me half a lifetime to realize this.But it made me stronger & calmer to face the next challenge. Growing pains are hard. You rock as well!!!! We ALL do!

26 September, 12:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Great point my dear!...several great points. In my uncomfortable early feelings regarding God as a kid and teen and twenty-something...i was compelled to do the right thing, just in case God is real. Im glad i had that sense that there was a chance God is real....cuz at this point i have not failed miserably or done anything horrible to my fellow humans. Having said that...i cringe looking back at some things i said. Mine is an eloquent and sharp tongue when pushed to breaking points. So even as i said nothing that was soo bad that it would destroy someone...i wish i hadnt said some of what i did say. I maintain a certain level of respect for anyone i may be angry at. Empathically not wishing to hurt them....empathetically feeling their pain even as it was me who hurt them with my words. Guilt, shame, and dis-ease is often brought on by ourselves with mere words. The power of words brings a huge responsibility for those who speak them. Words create.🙏
WWG1WGA
In God's Hands
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍