Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
ok...so...

whilst doing research into Fenbendazole and its anti-cancer mechanism, I have found two very interesting phrases which are familiar!! πŸ‘€

did anyone know that cervical cancer (and other cancers) can be caused by the EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS (it is classed as a Group 1 human carcinogen)πŸ‘€

not only that, but...

when reading about the Epstein-Barr Virus, I find that this virus is associated with the childhood disorder called...wait for it....ALICE IN WONDERLAND SYNDROME

I have a feeling there is more digging to do here!

anyone else heard about this? any additional support on ivermectin/fenbendazole information for cancer patients - especially doses and papers to give confidence to patients unlikely to believe in this?

thank you beautiful people for being here, I love you πŸ‘β€οΈ
09:18 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
26 September, 10:03
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
I have "Chronic" EBV. It is the virus that causes Mono. I had it flare up 4 times in one year. I think I slept for a whole year. Did your research show that Ivermectin will rid me of this ridiculous virus?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 10:12
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
i am only just starting to look into this, so i can’t answer your question unfortunately.
i wish you healing.
do put out a call (post) to other patriots, as there might be some with experience of taking ivermectin for EBV.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 September, 09:37
I have told people about EB virus for years most people have it and when you get bit by a spider or any insect the bacteria from that feeds the EB and can make the virus attack . People should take stuff that kills viruses and parasites . Thanks for finding this .

26 September, 10:06
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
thank you. that is very insightful.
wish i’d had you around a good few years ago to tell me this!

what doses are needed of the anti-parasitic and for how long? any good guides out there?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 September, 09:33
you can be sure this virus is in several vaccines

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
26 September, 09:24
Woah! Now that is a breakthrough!

26 September, 09:32
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
double tripple meanings always! i bet others have found this whilst delving.
means there is more to this story
i think delving into how 90% of the human population has herpes or similar viruses might give us some interesting finds! i have a feeling its going to being us back to πŸ’‰for🦠