FEEL LOVE & That triggers CONNECTION

It is the only Feeling that they can be reminded of to find their way to the

AWAKENING
08:36 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 September, 10:28
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
GOD IS LIGHT! The (Q)uantum Light of Source)

"God IS Light, In Him there is No Darkness." -John 1:5

"I AM the LIGHT of the World; whoever Follows Me, will Not Walk in Darkness, but will have the LIGHT of LIFE." -John 8:12

"I Salute the LIGHT in Your EYES where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For when I AM in that Center WITHIN Me and You are in that Sacred Place WITHIN You, then WE Shall Be as ONE." -Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 September, 10:49
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE HOLY OF HOLIES, Paul Wilbur

The Temple of "SOL"-OMON was not just a Physical Structure; it was also a SPIRITUAL METAPHOR that Represented what we Now KNOW to Be the (Q)uantum Light of Source as it is EMBODIED in the SACRED ANATOMY of the Human Being (i.e. Human Beings are Created in the IMAGE & Likeness of a God whose Name is Love).
The HOLY OF HOLIES in the INNER SANCTUM of the TEMPLE of "SOL"-OMON was the HUMAN HEART and the THREE CHAMBERS of the Cranium/Skull which HOUSES the PINEAL GLAND/"THIRD EYE" or the "THRONE" of GOD.

When We Bring the Head into Conscious Coherence with the HEART We Experience the SACRED MARRIAGE of "HEAVEN "ABOVE" and EARTH "BELOW".
The SACRED MARRIAGE OF HEAD/HEART; HEAVEN/EARTH through the Surrender of the Head to the Heart Simultaneously Activates the Left Hemisphere/LEFT TEMPLE as well as the Right Hemisphere/RIGHT TEMPLE (i.e. the Left & Right Hand of God)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
For Your Name Is Holy I Enter The Holy of Holies Paul Wilbur Lyrics - YouTube

Best visual of the book of Revelation. Good movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 September, 12:18
ICU!!!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 03:11
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
❤️❣️🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 10:24
🙌🏻❤️💫

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 September, 09:16
Amen.

If any should fall, pick them up.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 September, 10:29
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Teamwork makes the dream work.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 September, 11:59
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
That’s…..How we Roll 🙌🏼❣️🥰