I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Just finished the full song on request. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯
02:07 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 12:06
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Beautiful Danny!! ya got me again! Now I have your 1st & 2nd rendition! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 September, 12:13
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Spread the joy! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
26 September, 10:22
That was beautiful...now I am crying!
I absolutely loved it!

26 September, 10:26
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Thank you! I just finished watching it again. It is pretty good. 😁

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 September, 10:19
Damn that was good❀️😭❀️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Thanks! 😁

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
26 September, 10:16
WoW Danny πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome
Job!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You need to send this to Dan Scavino... Are You on Truth or Twitter or Facebook or Instagram? They would Love ❀️ to see it πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Thank you, Kiki!

26 September, 10:21
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
You can share it wherever you want.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 September, 10:15
Outstanding!

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Thanks! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
26 September, 09:34
"Mr.President can I have a hug"😭 love it..❀️

26 September, 09:35
In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication
I don't see anyone asking Biden for a hug. πŸ˜‚

26 September, 02:15
I have a better quality one, but it wouldn't post for some reason. I'll try again later.

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 September, 10:15
You did such a great job thank you