Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 September, 11:22
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
KiKi, thought of u when I read this😁
this is me too👇

I understand now that I’m not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world.
I explain that now, when someone asks me why I cry so often, I say, ‘For the same reason I laugh so often ; because I’m paying attention.’

~ Glennon Doyle Melton

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 September, 12:26
I used to think this theory was ridiculous - mainly because I couldn't get my head around it. But now I think I understand.

Yesterday, I was contemplating time travel and had sort of an epiphany. Time travel isn't what we've all imagined it to be or what's been portrayed in movies where someone gets in a magic machine and - poof - goes back in time.

I'm thinking it has more to do with using advanced computers - quantum computers? - to send information back and forth through time.

And Looking Glass isn't some psychic looking into the future, but someone trained in a special program - maybe the program is called Looking Glass - and he/she/they are communicating via computers, sending and receiving messages, receiving warnings from the future and acting on those in the present, and that is The Plan.

So, while time in the future is occurring, so is time in the past - via this messaging system. Voila Mandela effect & deja vu.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
29 September, 12:37
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Don't ask me why, but I thought of this movie
https://www.imdb.com/title...

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 September, 11:25
I can just see you say that in real time lol ❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 September, 11:15
It's All About Aligning/Re-Aligning the Neurological Strings of Your Body with the Solar/Planetary, Galactic, Universal Strings of Quantum Toroidal Light that Simultaneously Contracts and Expands through your Heart Chakra and SPINS Up and Down Your "SPIN"-AL CHORD.

https://media.giphy.com/me...

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
26 September, 12:20
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 September, 11:16
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I would almost describe this as a spiritual vortex

when I was experiencing this "spiritual vortex" came to mind