Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 September, 07:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
i hope someone goes after Memorial Hermann! that’s where my father passed. They stuck him in a covid unit without even testing him. He was intubated and later passed. Only allowed to see family through zoom. Completely criminal!
08:01 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gramps_patriota in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 September, 10:26
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
so sorry for your loss…absolutely criminal behavior. Praying for your family🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 September, 08:32
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
Prayers Patriot. 🙏 Different hospital but my Dad and I wasn't done lol 😂 He always said Poohbear never stop fighting for the truth. They know they will never beat Trump 💯 He said he's always ahead of them ♥ He was right 👉 Just like Trump .💯 He had Cancer but died of fleash eating bacteria . They explained that from a cooked sprimp sandwich from a local Restaurant. 🤔 but not cancer 🙃 None of that makes sense to me 🤔 But they are right here with us fighting for the truth 🙏 Stay strong Patriot and never shut up 👆 😂

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 September, 10:22
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Look at his rolls and smile in this one ♥ one of covid shot sister 4 years older sent these to me on his passing day . 😔
The other covid sister received his ashes after he donated his body for science but she won't share . But i have to love his laugh 😂 and his rolls . God is in control of everything ♥ 🙏 We got this Patriots 🚀