MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
[ Photo ]
NEW YORK CITY ORDERED TO REINSTATE ALL COPS FIRED OVER VACCINE MANDATES
A Manhattan supreme court judge ruled on Friday that cops who were fired because of the city's Covid vaccine mandate had to be reinstated.

According to the New York Post, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Lyle Frank said the city's vaccine mandate was invalid "to the extent it has been used to impose a new condition of employment" for members of the Police Benevolent Association (PBA), the largest union to which NYC police belong.

PBA President Pat Lynch said, "This decision confirms what we have said from the start: the vaccine mandate was an improper infringement on our members' right to make personal medical decisions in consultation with their own health care professionals." [ Article (https://thepostmillennial.... ]
05:14 PM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 03:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I don't know if all would even ant to return, especially if they have another job now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 September, 11:54
The US Treasury don’t think Gematria is Bogus
G=7
Look at any Dollar bill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 September, 03:47
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
3+5+4+7+4+5+6+7 +2(B)=43
4+3=7

A Total Fluke

Now pull any $1 bill out of your pocket

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 September, 11:12
went to the Kiski school (boarding school sw Pennsylvania) with This FBI Whistle blower. Bros played Soccer w/ him. He went to naval Academy. The Simpsons Co creator also attended Kiski @ the Time. Small 🌎 🤟🤟

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 September, 11:13
In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 September, 07:56
nice banner change

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 September, 07:54
please do healthcare too. it has made it so i cant work in certain states and my office covers two.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 September, 12:20
Good guys R coming back 🕶

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
27 September, 12:18
The FDNY should be included... hopefully there's some parody in the Big Apple.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:03
Now do the military

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
26 September, 11:19
NY is so corrupt. im trying to be loud in Bath NY where i work. its literally hell. pedo and meth you name it! the county seat. something to watch! locals suffer so i fight to pritect 9 women daily be safe to run their businesses. i love them,. these people are innocent vixtims of a corrupt system i feel like an ant fighting a snake. HELP upstate NY. EVEN local corrpution on a nepotism level. my BF is exhausted trying to help. a former retired Master Sargent with major trust. in past administration after Obama. Q has helped PTSD In him. like anons he needed to believe we can change things. anyone able to help me and the mayor please let me know! mayor seems like a patriot but thia city is an abomination to our constitution and humanity . local sherrifs are all i trust cutrently to help assist me remove criminals and to help arresr the criminals. i sadly know the name and faces of local pedos. NY upstate is conditioned for trafficking

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:06
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
Praying for you guys...mine is in the Army as a 1st sgt E8...he is pissed off daily...i remind him every day to look at the bigger picture...we are getting there. stay strong 🙏❤️

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
27 September, 12:21
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
🤮I'm not sure what's worse, the outlining suburbs or the city [#ROC]. The whole apple is full of maggots!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
26 September, 11:14
Death Blossom

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 September, 10:50
Given the atmosphere and derision shown towards the police there I can’t imagine why any of them would want to go back until the political gestapo and the liberal cowtowing was long gone.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
25 September, 10:46
Article gone. Here's the link to the NY Post article

https://www.newsweek.com/m...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 September, 05:37
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
I say no to all government. I do not see where the cost of government can ever be less than the value