TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 September, 03:46
IT'S NOT JUST THE COVID DEATH JAB.... WE NEED A HARD LOOK AT ALL VACCINES...

I HAD A DREAM A WHILE BACK... it should me the MMR vaxx is the gateway vaxx to open your cells up to illness... the dreams goes into more detail but i will leave it at that.

I have had dreams all my life about a lot of things .. it would surprise you at what has been exposed to me.

video WELL WORTH THE WATCH !!!!!!!!! 1 HR AND 30 MINS

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
25 September, 05:00
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Truth. In Dec, 1984 I was told to get the Measles jab for school. Back then they were separate and they did not administer a combo MMR.
Walked out of clinic and realized nurse had given me (unecessary) mumps shot instead. Traipsed back in and got the measles shot.
In less than a week I was suffering from idiopathic allergic reaction- all the skin on my body itched as if I was one big mosquito bite with no vidual marks or indications. For years any amount of excess sun exposure caused this reaction. Within 5 months of the two shots I had constant stomach pain that would come and go, lasting several months at a time.
I finally got a diagnosis of Mastocytosis/Mast Cell Disease, a rare blood disorder that used to result in a 30% chance of dying of either Leukemia or Cancer.
Did they deliberately combine the shots into one MMR shot to inflict the damage faster or more severely? its interesting that this was combined and that this was the most problematic shot in regards to damage unt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Oh my, I am so sorry... I would like to ask if you ever tried to go see a well trained and educated holistic dr.. they are trained in both western medicine as well as the natural approach.
05:11 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
25 September, 05:19
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Thank you. I worked for some and married a MD. I have it controlled as much as possible ::looks around for wood to knock on:: and keep researching…..Seeing the supposed and suppressed benefit of OTC Tavist-D with MS, another autoimmune disease, is intriguing to me.
A hidden silver lining is that it lined me up to ultimately reject jabs for my child, a gift beyond measure.