Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 October, 06:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
merci 🙏💖 Adonai

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 September, 12:44
@IAM13888 I was telling you about meditating and when I meditate typically it's prayer for healing, family, safety and the dark goes to bright blue (healing frequencies) and then a white light that will wash over..
~~
Last night this video is so much like what I saw.... I was flying through tunnel of clouds and up and up into clear black sky full of stars... the stars were so close to me looked like crystals spinning with light and colors. When I returned through the clouds I was returning to earth. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. It was incredible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 September, 12:49
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
yes!!!!😇

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 12:28
jacobs ladder can be linked to time travel i think

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 September, 10:57
Same gentleman in this video, he also has a few episodes on Gaia.

https://youtu.be/mMVoNKa3G...

25 September, 10:51
The man talking is Dr. Robert J. Gilbert, here is a little info on him...

Dr. Robert J. Gilbert has a multi-faceted background in both spiritual and scientific studies. He is a former U.S. Marine Corps Instructor in Nuclear-Biological-Chemical Warfare Survival; since leaving the service in 1985 he has conducted independent research into the Geometric basis of modern science and new technologies. Dr. Gilbert holds a Ph.D. in International Studies and is a published academic author in that field, contributing to the first academic textbook in the new field of Transformational Politics.

Dr. Gilbert is particularly known for his remarkable ability to sift through huge amounts of information from multiple spiritual and scientific sources and distill it into easy-to-understand training
and resources.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
25 September, 10:48

25 September, 10:40
we are a toroidal vortex

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 September, 10:17

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 September, 10:16
i watch Mr Mythos on YT the other day-he covered this topic-

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 September, 10:11
There are many catholics worldwide...while I understand and accept most of the horrific history of said church...I am MOST GRATEFUL to my parents for exposing me to God's Greatness.

As an adult, instead of being ashamed of being raised in the catholic church, I can decide for myself, how I feel about God and the ANGELS,

I believe in it all...demons, angels, [satan], and Jesus Christ.

I CHOOSE to only see the LIGHT IN EVERYTHING.

This is my choice. 😇

arba happihr @arba
25 September, 10:26
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Freedom = Choices
Choices create Consequences
What a wonderful Life We live.
Good Morning🤗👋

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
25 September, 09:48
;)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 September, 09:39
me to my god thingy

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 September, 10:45
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
THAT juat made me giggle out loud and everyone was like wha? Me: Nevermind!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 September, 09:33
Fascinating ☺️💫

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 September, 09:29
Makes me wonder if that ability is what Tesla referred to as time travel?

Maybe the Trumps, have mastered that ability to “Teleport” by mastering that technique?

I wish there was a “How To Video” for us! 🤓🧐🙏

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 September, 09:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Me too!!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
25 September, 04:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Think it's possible from 5D. You still have to be at a high ascention level.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 September, 09:28
I love Gregg Braden's talks, so nurturing - he must have gone deep into meditation long ago.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 September, 04:48
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I will check him out again, I know I've seen something of his before. Thanks!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 September, 09:28
nice to hear but I dont explain things to myself that I cant comprehend . I let God in me live with me and experiece .. that all the real love I know and the only being I am sure of . I know someday He will let me see and comprehend beyond my human mind .. For now I am totally devoted to the spiritual experiece with my Father in me . His love and guidance is now enough .

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 September, 10:05
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Amen.