Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
25 September, 11:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 11:03
Online as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 10:58

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 09:37
100% true!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 09:37
100% true!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 September, 09:28
If my doG dont't like em, neither do I

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
25 September, 05:56

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 September, 01:20
Over a long enough timeline…so do teeth and the body in general. You can have peace but the abrasive nature of a mismatch will wear & abuse even the best stewards of the physical body, not to mention the degrading of mental & emotional health. Spiritual life (GOD!) is all that can get you thru such deserts.

25 September, 05:58
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Transitioning out of this environment 🙏♥️ Knowing God lights our path eternally

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
25 September, 01:16
Yes - Toxic people drag you down....you know who they are..

25 September, 05:58
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 September, 01:03

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 September, 11:46
Boy, I believe that Kim! My hubby and I were talking about Energy Suckers just the other day. Some people can walk into a room and you can just feel them sucking every last breath. They usually end up being someone I want to stay clear of. Trust your instincts! ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 September, 10:29
Agree , It can be very Draining! And you can feel that vibe almost immediately upon meeting them!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 September, 10:22
so true and is also why animals, aka dogs etc are such a good receptor to who is good and who is not - for example, my husband is not an animal lover like I am. Every time there is a dog around they always want to love on him.....which was a sign to me that in spite our differences regarding pets - he is a good man - instinct animals have is amazing

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
25 September, 10:20
also, pay attention to how information from people makes you feel, there has been a lot of graphic content being posted on here, without any ways of blocking it out, besides blocking the person who posted it. its being used as a way to attack the light workers and bombard them with sickening graphic imagery. these are dark siders working to attack us. pay attention to all of the people posting a lot this graphic imagery, and if need be block them, because its becoming a growing problem for me.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 September, 10:15
SO TRUE - just relax and move away ...

I used to think I could help, now I know that is for God to handle, not my job.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 September, 09:59
True... and a very good thing to teach one's children, too! It's important to NOT force children to embrace - kiss or hug - people around whom they feel uncomfortable, even if those people are close friends or family members.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 September, 09:59
True... and a very good thing to teach one's children, too! It's important to NOT force children to embrace - kiss or hug - people around whom they feel uncomfortable, even if those people are close friends or family members.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 September, 09:54
I live by this daily now; staying away from energy vampires. If only I’d learned that long ago. lol

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 September, 09:38
im working with two young girls who are arrogant and robotic . their energy is lacking empathy and they are rabid and cruel .. I feel so stressed when Im around them and also shut out .. i vant react the same way as they do so I just pray whole day when Im with them .. I oray Gid touches their heart and mind … that's why its so urgent to reveal the truth and bring back empathy .

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 September, 09:34

25 September, 06:00
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Amen! ♥️♥️

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
25 September, 09:19
I have to keep reminding myself that very good people can drink themselves into very mean people and not even realize it.
(I don't want to push, a certain one, away but have decided until she acknowledges there is a problem that is the only option I have)

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 September, 09:17
It’s hard not to sometimes!!