Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
Stone henge,made of concrete in the 50s
05:00 AM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by OziPatriot in this post can reply
Denise Morgan @Curiosity
25 September, 06:30
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Interesting that no one was wearing construction clothing, no hard hat or boots. One man was in a suit! Weird!

I went there once and felt no mystic energies... nothing. Just a circle with slabs of stones!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
25 September, 06:38
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
yeah in the 50s they wore suits to work,chinese still do in many places.No such thing as safety back then either.Australia was the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 September, 05:33
want me to knock it over? if i moon walk on the top itll fall right over.....i might get away with it if i say its a racist statue

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
25 September, 05:43
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Fuck thats funny, it will be interesting to see how crazy people go on monuments etc when they find out what they were linked to...

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 September, 05:19
https://www.english-herita...
they restored parts of it

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 September, 05:17
nah people live there