memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:54
In response memes matter to her Publication
🤣 Normies are being indoctrinated into Q by the MSM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
they conditioned already, make way for wave nr what is it now(?)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 10:01
They will happily listen to info about Q when it is presented in a mocking fashion but they don't want to hear it if it comes from a "Q cult right wing conspiracy nut job." Whatever it takes to plant seeds of the awakening works for me.

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 10:04
,think we meeting en mass where they are in they're deprogramming so to speak,i think. Find our Commander likes polls, and from there I gather we are taking tempetures on en mass t see(Sea) where in the line everyone and everything is bf further planting of the seeds contra soft disclosers,declasses, and or how Q and us combined with T will be portraited
,from all this .iz lookin good🥳

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 10:06
More and more is coming out into the public view it is awesome to witness!

memes matter @NoComment
agreed, we are very blessed and its an honor to be at service
This team taught me more then I ever did or could
10:09 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it