memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:54
In response memes matter to her Publication
🤣 Normies are being indoctrinated into Q by the MSM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
they conditioned already, make way for wave nr what is it now(?)
09:56 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 10:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
They will happily listen to info about Q when it is presented in a mocking fashion but they don't want to hear it if it comes from a "Q cult right wing conspiracy nut job." Whatever it takes to plant seeds of the awakening works for me.

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 10:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
,think we meeting en mass where they are in they're deprogramming so to speak,i think. Find our Commander likes polls, and from there I gather we are taking tempetures on en mass t see(Sea) where in the line everyone and everything is bf further planting of the seeds contra soft disclosers,declasses, and or how Q and us combined with T will be portraited
,from all this .iz lookin good🥳