So this week we could have...
- financial collapse and reset
- fake alien invasion
- nuclear false flag scare
- total power and comms blackout
- EBS
- Arrests of the whole government
- 5D consciousness DNA upgrade

Maybe I should get some extra bread, milk, and eggs while the shops still exist.
04:02 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
25 September, 07:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love your photos. They are beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 September, 05:40
Dark chocolate Martin
Thats the real life safer ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 September, 01:29
Don’t forget ☕️!

September 25 deltas

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 September, 09:20
I shall treat it all as if I am going on a big trip somewhere, but will be staying put. Get all laundry done, groceries in and put away, set out good books, get more popcorn, make sure the funny movie DVDs are at hand, and keep the phone nearby so that when sleeping family members and friend call in a panic I can calm them down.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:23
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Got any good board games at the ready?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
24 September, 09:10
Taking bets now !

- financial collapse and reset (5/1)
- fake alien invasion (20/1)
- nuclear false flag scare (4/1)
- total power and comms blackout (50/1)
- EBS (30/1)
- Arrests of the whole government (80/1)
- 5D consciousness DNA upgrade (100/1)

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
24 September, 09:13
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I'm betting on nuclear false flag scare.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 September, 09:26
In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 September, 09:08
I feel like im just gonna have to go to work all week 🤣

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 September, 09:03
Martin I absolutely admire your work.
As soon as I get some extra money, I ham going to fill my home with your artwork 💞

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 September, 09:02
...and dont forget TS/soon to be hurricane Ian...the storm is coming...I'm as prepped as i can be at the moment...be well Martin!

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
24 September, 09:00
I'm going to call in a pizza..all the way. It may be the last one..,
Thank God.
All in..Let's do this.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
24 September, 08:56
But the question is--is there anything good on TV?

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 September, 09:17
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Get the DVDs and popcorn ready!

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
24 September, 07:03
My thoughts exactly! 🔥

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 September, 06:54
Welp, I’m on vacation, so it sure would be interesting. I did bring extra food just in case, but that’s about it. Wing and a prayer...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 September, 06:35
if I bought food and extras everytime I heard that this year I could live maybe a full year but who really has the room to stock all that food I hope your right its been a long time coming And the world is going mad it needs america so they can follow

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
24 September, 06:33
Been offline for days visiting my kids and grandkids. What did I miss? I'm seeing all this chatter again that I've not seen in awhile saying things are happening soon. What prompted all this chatter? As always, love the photos Martin!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 September, 06:19
Just put a quarter of beef in the freezer today

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:21
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
I pray we don't lose electricity. I have a freezer full of food. Otherwise I've go a lot of rice and that's gonna get old quick!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 September, 06:16
Good idea

MvA_r @MvA_r
24 September, 05:49
crash not possible.
Woould hae adverse effect like
sanctions on R....a

cash-flow dependence
who is most. ?
Liquidity

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 September, 06:37
In response MvA_r to his Publication
crash under biden watch necessary to have an effect on normies but watch that dead cat bounce when that happens then biden can be removed so the Trump and his policies can MAGA

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 September, 05:41
Oh geez, couldn't we postpone the alien invasion thing?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 September, 05:29
When he asked about my faith the other day, God will provide. I said yes He will and does. He provided that water tank outside, those gas cans, that generator, the grocery store... Now do you expect HIM to fill them up too??"
Sometimes you just have to point out God provides, and we have to follow through.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 September, 04:52
29/30th will be interesting. Well for some at least.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 September, 04:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VK 9.29 APL, Mission accomplished, USA Inc repayment deadline...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
24 September, 04:51
All together now!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
24 September, 04:49
Hope you don't mind me sharing but I was reading about Jim Humble and chlorine dioxide. He said taking 3 drops x 8 hrs x 2 weeks HIV was gone!!!!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
24 September, 04:48
Sounds absolutely crazy doesn't it? But waiting patiently. Naaahhhh, not really lets get this party started! Be safe Martin!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 September, 04:40
Haha! Yep! This could be the Compression Breakthrough before the Compression Breakthrough that Cobra talks about LOL!!! The storm before the storm!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 September, 04:38
lol.
Deja Vu..

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 September, 04:31
ha! imma just wing it...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
24 September, 04:21
Well, if that isn't enough, we're getting Hurricane Ian = 121= Gematria matches..

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
24 September, 04:19
Ocracoke, North Carolina ❤️