Sigis Armor @Sigi7
CHECK THIS OUT:
So I keep saying it will be something like "Angel Has Fallen" movie.. In the movie, the President is at a Baltimore football game when a nuke hits Washington.
Tomorrows lineup is Ravens VS Patriots at NOON. @IAM13888
03:23 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 September, 09:28
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
The score of the game today 37-26 Both involving BARR and Investigaions...
DROP 3726
https://video.foxnews.com/...
https://video.foxnews.com/...
@IAM13888

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 September, 08:40
WOW! love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 September, 09:23
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Even after years I am still learning!!! This link or connection just struck me and I ran with it... It is fun when it kinda works!!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 September, 09:29
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Check out the post above .... score of game and Q drops coinciding

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 September, 08:40
WOW! love it!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
25 September, 07:06
Sum of all Fears. 💥

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 September, 03:34
Just occured to me... game is at noon... Historically speaking, aren't all the "Showdowns" at HIGH NOON??