Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Follow Q The Storm Rider
_____
>}CABLES : President XI and his family had not returned home since his meeting with Putin days back. Chinese sources confirm the current XI in house arrest is a DOUBLE.

( With the power of technology, and CIA advanced mask creations that can not be detected, even in up close communications with agents wearing face masks... These features of mask have become a norm for ELITES to use ( DOUBLES)/// as MI6 sources reveal even the Queen had been dead over ten years ( I suspect three years) and her DOUBLE wore these MASK.
>PUTIN
>TRUMP
are just a few That have many DOUBLES... ( Have you ever noticed TRUMP is SUPER CHUBBY and a bit shorter in some photos and other EVENTS tall and stocky and fit)///
_________
King CHARLES Is expected to hold the crown for only three years before his PLANNED Imminent departure ( mil. ALLIANCE planned) and the power will go to PRINCE DIANAS SON WILLIAM πŸ˜‰
> This is all in the cards....
________

BLACK SWAN EVENT

Do
02:19 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 September, 02:23
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
3 more years of all of this horse sh**?! LOL - that’s how I read Charles holding on to the crown.

Most of us will have committed suicide in less than 3 years.

I have never really enjoyed carrots, but carrots on a stick even less. πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
24 September, 02:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I think some disinfo is meshed in to keep DS confused as well.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396