Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
Anons... we are approximately 12 1/2 hours away from the 6:30 timeline. Should this come to fruition, the only advice I am able to offer is, Pray. Pray earnestly for our nation, and her military. God bless and keep you all.
06:02 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Robin Lages @Robinbird
06 February, 11:06
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
This information was also on Charlie Ward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
05 February, 11:30
Don't shoot the measenger but Vincent Kennedy said long ago on Twitter that the account of hsretoucher is a fradulent account 🤷🏼‍♀️ I confirmed that recently that he said that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
curious george @caroljansen
05 February, 08:12
I know I'm going to sound like a pessemist BUT ... We have never been given an exact date and time for anything Q has put out for us. Would I LOVE to have this happen today? Sure. I don't know that any of us can know the exact date/time for anything that is about to happen over the next several months.

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
05 February, 07:29
This is all over FB this morning. is it a false narrative? Breitbart has article as well.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
05 February, 07:28
Umm...the "109" Senators kinda throws it off for me.
Anyone else?

Jennifer Espiritu @TrooperGirl
05 February, 07:25
FEB 12TH????

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
05 February, 07:00
We know better than to get our hopes up too high but this sure would be nice Patriots!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 February, 06:39
bring. it. on.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 February, 07:05
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
2-5-21. 1830.

Starr Stone @Starranon
05 February, 06:35
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

William Filer @TahoeBilly
05 February, 06:22
Not sure how a fake Biden doing a perp walk gets arrested, but yea lets see it.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 06:15
😲😲😲😲♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍🤍🕊🤍🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🕊