Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 September, 11:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Love it!!🎇🎇🎇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 September, 10:45
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
he could sure play
Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others -- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - YouTube

Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others perform "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" at the 2004 Hall of Fame Inductions. http://rockhall.com/⁍ Buy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:11
YES - Prince definitely knew and GOD BLESS him for trying to warn us - The entertainment industry tries to enslave all of the creatives ... I believe he escaped like so many, at least I hope so.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 September, 08:58
Another Gemini ♊....He knows...present tense!
Theres a vid of Prince doing innerviews...a compilation of all he did...and Hes consistant in His philosophy and perspective. He sounds like us. 😎🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

USA DAR @buffaloalum
24 September, 08:48
Time traveler.

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 September, 08:26
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

I made this a year or so ago. It was from a YT vid of Prince in NY I believe. sorry for the awful quality.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 08:53
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
i love it!!! thinking back, i saw prince in new orleans at the time he became the artist.
either 1999 or 2000. never sang the former songs, wore a red armani-ish suit and danced/played/performed like i never imagined anyone could.
i was not awake then, at all.
i believe he escaped.

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 08:25
, that was prrfect, havent seen this clip bf thank you!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 September, 08:16
He knew.