Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 September, 04:18
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Canโ€™t sleep๐Ÿ˜Ž
Clay pottery, Hand coiled, burnished with smooth quartz crystal then primitive firing, typically will toss in leaves, twigs, pine needles for some character๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒฒ

The bigger one is still green, not fired yet, been too many irons in fire to get it done, but ready to stoke up that ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
23 September, 03:00
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
WOW! So beautiful.and look ...very aged๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

23 September, 07:49
In response Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ to her Publication
Thank you, appreciate your kind words๐Ÿฅฐ
Lol, aged just like me๐Ÿ˜€

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ @Eaglesoul
Awwww...i will be 70 in a few months...and i LOVE aged/antiQue look...and antiQue things....So, how you have managed to make this look is fantastic!!! i love it..and you...hugs๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž
05:07 AM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
24 September, 06:22
In response Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ to her Publication
Sprinkling ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ at ya now for all that lovinโ€™
Hugs Fren๐Ÿค— & Blessings๐Ÿ™