Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 September, 10:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 September, 04:12
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
ok this has been on my mind Bigly, church doctrine can screw up ppl, pastors, friends. shedding of the blood, sacrifice, punishment this is from the enemy satan. so OT bible has been twisted, parts left out. no talk bout this with church friends who are programmed not to ask any questions, but i have questions. is Yehovah the true God creatot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 September, 09:07
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, I believe He is the true God and creator.

i go back to what i know. yes i love God and Jesus the Christ. maybe much has been twisted, or left out of the bible. but my roots are there, and a deep love♥️
10:01 PM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 September, 10:08
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I feel the same way. I believe when the truth comes out that God will be understanding. Things may be a bit different, but I believe we will have a new awareness. My heart is open to the truth, even if it is different than what I was taught to believe.

24 September, 01:48
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
me too, the learning a lonely road, but have to believe all is gonna work out♥️