Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 September, 09:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 09:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In a culture of " look at me" and selfies this is an important reminder of the importance of giving. It does not have to be money, it can be kindness, a hug, a positive comment, a smile, a word of encouragement, a thank you, a helping hand, a prayer, letting someone go ahead of you in line, letting someone into the flow of traffic, paying for somone' s lunch or dinner anonymously, lots if ways to bless others. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 September, 10:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I do all of these... something daily 1 of my favorites easy is to Hold door for next customer in or out. 99% truly appreciate it & get huge smile... I tend to run to convince store/gas station daily.
recently have been gifting my himemade jams apple butter & salsa

my joy (learned from Mom) has always came from helping even if judt a shoulder to lean on 🙂

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Sounds like you are a ray of bright sunshine! Bravo! 👏👏👍💖
10:37 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it