Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Andy Pence @AndyPence
23 September, 05:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hmmm.... 1898. Thats significant!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
23 September, 10:10
😇YOU GIVE. YOU LIVE. STOP GIVING. YOU STOP LIVING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 September, 09:59
I believe this whole heartedly and try to help, or do something nice, for someone each day. God pays attention and it always comes back ten fold...one way or another. ❤️❤️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 September, 09:54
. ❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 September, 09:58
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
GM 55!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 09:40
In a culture of " look at me" and selfies this is an important reminder of the importance of giving. It does not have to be money, it can be kindness, a hug, a positive comment, a smile, a word of encouragement, a thank you, a helping hand, a prayer, letting someone go ahead of you in line, letting someone into the flow of traffic, paying for somone' s lunch or dinner anonymously, lots if ways to bless others. 😇

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 September, 10:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I do all of these... something daily 1 of my favorites easy is to Hold door for next customer in or out. 99% truly appreciate it & get huge smile... I tend to run to convince store/gas station daily.
recently have been gifting my himemade jams apple butter & salsa

my joy (learned from Mom) has always came from helping even if judt a shoulder to lean on 🙂