17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 September, 01:48
anybody else need a catnap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
no time for a catnap but what about a micronap?
08:44 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 September, 05:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes. ThanQ Kim for posting this💞🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
23 September, 05:43
I believe in this 100%
When performing forensic audits, some are intense, my brain would overload. I would sneak to the ladies room close my eyes, do deep chest breathing and slowly count to 10. When I returned I felt refreshed.

arba happihr @arba
23 September, 05:31
Dyslexia plays a role in how some learn.
Not everyone learns the same way.
That is why school wasn't created for dyslexic beings.
We are more creative, visual, and hands on learners

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 September, 05:18
oh wow…

i was thinking of a comment before I watched

i immediately went to THE GAP…⚡️⚡️⚡️

its like a gap where information can come into the mind rather than the mind trying to generate an “task” itself ‼️

🙌🙌🙌

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 September, 07:15
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Stand in 'the gap'.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
22 September, 09:56
Going to try this in homeschool tomorrow!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 September, 09:10
I love this idea, seems like something easy to try... and then I remember Im one of those people that doesn’t want to get up to go pee if I’m in the middle of focusing on something. lol. 😳😂

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 09:09
oh that's brilliant. Thank you.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 September, 09:03
GOTTA REMEMBER TO TRY THIS

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 08:55
Fascinating!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 September, 08:54
So interesting! :)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 September, 08:50
its a deal! got a complex install to do tomorrow for work. gonna give microbreaks a try :) will report bacj