Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 September, 08:44
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
no time for a catnap but what about a micronap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
23 September, 05:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I believe in this 100%
When performing forensic audits, some are intense, my brain would overload. I would sneak to the ladies room close my eyes, do deep chest breathing and slowly count to 10. When I returned I felt refreshed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 September, 05:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes. ThanQ Kim for posting this💞🦅

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
22 September, 01:52
I have a full time job and it is all I can do to not want to nap at work!! It’s hard to stay in the world right now!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 September, 06:02
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
💯

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 September, 06:02
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
💯

Lily B.... @LilyB
22 September, 01:51
Always. Dog and I just came back in from lazing in the sunshine on the lawn. Eyes closed, listening to the wind and the birds for about 25 minutes. So good!😊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 01:50
Fine. Ill be back.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 September, 01:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication