Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I'm a Cake Designer... so gotta be creative every day, but yes, today was a very good creative day. TY VK๐Ÿ’ž (yep, that a cake)๐Ÿ™Œ
08:30 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 September, 01:28
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
wow pretty and pink๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 September, 12:03
I have tried this and did not succeed. This is amazing! You are very talented!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 September, 06:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ž

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 September, 09:32
โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 September, 09:20
Wow... So lovely and I bet delicious!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 September, 09:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
TY, it was Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Raspberry mousse filling, dreamy, Shoulda made 2..one for the client and one for us....LOL๐Ÿ˜‚