Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Bill Cooper Red-Pilled Q (big statement but backed up with irrefutable evidence ... don’t forget to scroll through the pics for all the proofs)
08:41 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 April, 10:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
137 / 107 ...
i couldn't 'wreck' the numbers just yet by liking/reposting 😆

where did i hear that Cooper may still be alive?
someone on anonup mentioned it this past week...🤔

not counting on it but you never know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
22 February, 08:16
Doesn't mention anywhere that they killed him to silence him. Phil Schneider is another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim McG @jimmcg1
19 February, 06:43
Yeah, this is one of the most accurate and in depth books on the NWO, antichrist, vaccines, and everything else going in. A MUST read.

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
18 February, 10:37
I just bought a couple of his books! Thank you for posting this tasty morsel.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 February, 10:05
Bill Cooper red pilled my also.

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
18 February, 05:50
bill cooper what a true patriot, behold a pale horse is fascinating and a must read.

Kira Kohl @Kira1776
18 February, 04:18
its a really good informative book

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
18 February, 04:01
my copy at home....

Idaho USA @Idahousa
17 January, 01:22
We've had so many signs and prophecies! Look up Kenneth Hagin's prophecy in 1963 about America. He has so many warnings for us! He was a mighty man of God. Here is a short prophecy from 1980... funny that he uses the word "soldiers" in here. We are exactly where we are suppose to be. Praise God.

Prophecy by Kenneth E. Hagin in 1980
The end of the age is coming upon this generation. The powers of darkness, the forces of evil are rampant as never before and they will be increased in intensity and velocity. And even many Christians will see and look upon these things and say, “Oh, th

16 January, 08:47
Bill Cooper wrote about these things in 1991; Q-Clearance, Anons, The Great Awakening, Mirror, 5-D Chess, October Surprise, Seek Truth, Do your own research, White Hats/Black Hats, Deep State, Virus, Vaccine, Good v Evil, Martial Law, Riots ...

16 January, 08:50
Enjoy this (very) early unaired CNN interview with Bill Cooper (the man who red-pilled Q ...)

https://youtu.be/Ck3rQiAJK...