Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What do you think about this JuanOSavin ???
Perfect Red Heifers?

https://youtu.be/8ziwXtHJf...
MAJOR EVENTS ARE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS - YouTube

MAJOR EVENTS ARE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW HOURSPlease subscribe my New Telegram Channel: https://t.me/everythinginsideme~ for backup, please follow my new Inst...

07:06 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 September, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i think he is part of the narrative

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 10:44
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 September, 10:09
I really like Juan, but his spiritual insight is sometimes in contradiction with the Word and can cause him to buy into what may be deemed as deception, imho.

Do any of us believe God needs heifers raised in the U.S. and shipped to Israel to fulfill His Word? These are people (whom I love dearly) that reject that it can only and will be brought in by the King of Kings.

For me, this is yet another attempt by those who 'call themselves Jews', but are really of the house of hasatan to usher in the one who will sit in [their] manmade temple and call himself god....aka the AntiChrist.

Prayers for all, that not one would be deceived in these days, as the best really IS yet to come for those who believe yet have not seen!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 September, 10:58
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I can't shake the sensing of what is coming that nobody can stop
or NCSWIC, is the actual son of perdition[anti-c] and then the
1000 year reign of the real King, but then all this can be a type of..
I know we will soon know

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 September, 10:04
The sacrifices were supposed to stop after the crucifixion of the Lord, because he made the supreme sacrifice.... No others were needed.. But of course the Jews don't believe..

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 September, 09:57
That is creepy dark satanic crap right there.

22 September, 10:00
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Possibly so but from our current Bible.

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 September, 09:10

22 September, 09:55
In response Dottie French to her Publication
No didn't mean to imply that was just reposting what I posted over on Juan's platform really.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 September, 08:58
is juan on this site?
i still will never understand the need they feel for sacrifice.

22 September, 09:54
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
He has said that is is ONLY on his 107 Daily site.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 September, 08:33
Jesus was the final sacrifice! There is no need for anymore sacrifices of any kind. The only sacrifices made now would be sacrifices to the father of lies, Satan!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 08:30
We can't say that blood sacrifices are bad without including the Human Blood Sacrifice of Jesus in that dialogue.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
22 September, 10:08
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Jesus = Roman Zeus = Death
Christ = Life
Know the truth.
Rome replaced Z with J around the 13th hundred.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
22 September, 10:36
Yup. And then ponder how to explain a cremony of eat the flesh (wafer) & blood (red wine). Whats history & whats distorted?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 08:27
What is that music? Oboe? Clarinet?

Giovanna Ellison @GiovannaEllison
22 September, 08:33
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NetJob1.com

22 September, 10:01
idk

Not Important @Notimportant
22 September, 07:56
Nana, in ancient times ...red heiffer (heiffer etymology digs) referred to a red haired young girl that has never given birth or had sex. Are they desperate?

A red hefinger child or red haired female virgin child was sought after to sacrafice to the gods...in our fave with the "holy cow" ref which actually goes back farther to the dna stuff of humanity. So, would Juan say ...the are publicly announcing with "spell"ing that they are sacrificing 5 red haired virgin girls (red heffer) & if we DON'T CONSENT IR OBJECT & it CALL OUT TRUTH, they are saying it's consensual b/c of trickery of words & word sounds???

I DO NOT ON BEHALF OF ALL CHILDREN AGREE TO THIS TRICKERY!!! KARMA IN PLACE, WE SEE YOU!

22 September, 10:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Idk really hun, I am not that familiar with that part of the Bible. It seems to me that sacrificing animals or humans it a dark thing.If it is dark then for sure I think you are thinking along the right lines as they intend or BELIEVE that they are going to be able to install the Antichrist as Revelations says.
My personal opinion is that they manipulated the books of the Bible to bring about that ending.

We are not going to end that way tho. they are!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 September, 10:11

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
so glad you wrote this bc that's what
i kinda thought when i watched this

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
22 September, 07:56
Creepy blood sacrifice sure seems satanic to me.