Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 07:06
What do you think about this JuanOSavin ???
Perfect Red Heifers?

https://youtu.be/8ziwXtHJf...
MAJOR EVENTS ARE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS - YouTube

MAJOR EVENTS ARE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW HOURSPlease subscribe my New Telegram Channel: https://t.me/everythinginsideme~ for backup, please follow my new Inst...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
22 September, 07:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, in ancient times ...red heiffer (heiffer etymology digs) referred to a red haired young girl that has never given birth or had sex. Are they desperate?

A red hefinger child or red haired female virgin child was sought after to sacrafice to the gods...in our fave with the "holy cow" ref which actually goes back farther to the dna stuff of humanity. So, would Juan say ...the are publicly announcing with "spell"ing that they are sacrificing 5 red haired virgin girls (red heffer) & if we DON'T CONSENT IR OBJECT & it CALL OUT TRUTH, they are saying it's consensual b/c of trickery of words & word sounds???

I DO NOT ON BEHALF OF ALL CHILDREN AGREE TO THIS TRICKERY!!! KARMA IN PLACE, WE SEE YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk really hun, I am not that familiar with that part of the Bible. It seems to me that sacrificing animals or humans it a dark thing.If it is dark then for sure I think you are thinking along the right lines as they intend or BELIEVE that they are going to be able to install the Antichrist as Revelations says.
My personal opinion is that they manipulated the books of the Bible to bring about that ending.

We are not going to end that way tho. they are!
10:07 PM - Sep 22, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
22 September, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly! The "rape"ture inverted back on them! SLAVES NO MORE!

Was shining some light on the word inversion manipulation trickery🔥