JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
16 September, 02:19
#GhostEzra post - #HillaryClinton "gone" ?!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 September, 03:23
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Eventually we need 100% transparency if we are never to go down this path again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
1.) No guarantee transparency of the future. Nothing at this known point dictates we will have that luxury of determined openness.
2.) Why is any psyop/propaganda manipulation on the population acceptable? Even if the intentions are good and results in fewer deaths, it's still deceptive; aka non transparent.
3.) Why do they tell me to "enjoy the show"? Should I be excited that peope are hurting and dying right now? Are people not dying from this madness? Is there some sort of machine that will reverse time and bring back loved ones? Should I be jumping for joy seeing my sacrifices in life start to dwindle away so we can wake people up who still wear masks outside, jogging on a hot sunny day?
04:07 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SherlockPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherlock Pepe, click on at the bottom under it