Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 September, 03:23
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Eventually we need 100% transparency if we are never to go down this path again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
22 September, 04:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
1.) No guarantee transparency of the future. Nothing at this known point dictates we will have that luxury of determined openness.
2.) Why is any psyop/propaganda manipulation on the population acceptable? Even if the intentions are good and results in fewer deaths, it's still deceptive; aka non transparent.
3.) Why do they tell me to "enjoy the show"? Should I be excited that peope are hurting and dying right now? Are people not dying from this madness? Is there some sort of machine that will reverse time and bring back loved ones? Should I be jumping for joy seeing my sacrifices in life start to dwindle away so we can wake people up who still wear masks outside, jogging on a hot sunny day?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 September, 03:07
Love Confirmations! 💕🙏💕🌼

... Especially About Hag Hitlery.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 September, 03:01
So much Great stuff on AU today. Yall gonna get me thown off facebook again. Here lately they suspend me on all 3 of my pages for a violation an any of them. Good thing I still have my late husbands, and both of my late sons pages to mess with.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
16 September, 02:57
The fakes are showing their fakeness.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 02:30
Agreed it takes time.

Start making it public. End the COVID crap.

If the BS - which is allegedly all for show - showed signs of ending, it would do wonders for morale.

Oh, we’re doing it this way to wake people up. Personally, I think we are at the 80-20 or even 90-10 stage of “awake” vs “asleep.”

Really put the fear of God in the Deep State and start publicly (and officially) taking these mo-fo’s down. That will really jolt the sleepers awake.

If the White Hats are in control, and if we’ve already won - there can be no reason to keep everything behind the scenes at this point.

Queen Lizardbreath is dead. Enough of the “in the shadows” crap.

And yes, hand me a gun or whatever - I will gladly do more than I am already doing.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
16 September, 02:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🤪Well said just my words now that's enough with the circus madness people in this can't do anymore and we're being robbed of everything we have. Am very tired by now of the same shit every single F.... day.🤢🙄🤮

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 September, 03:32
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
What I can't handle at this point, is what about the children???? One more day of those MoFo's abusing and killing children is too many. I can deal with the rest being drawn out because of the legal procedures. And I don't see anyone waking up in my life. They are so brainwashed, that until MSM tells them what to believe, they are stuck in Trump Deranged Syndrome.