Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 September, 02:07
Let's talk about the PAIN you experience being around brain washed family & loved ones.

My CEO, who I adore, is a 70 year old black man & he asked me to schedule him for his 5th...FIFTH shot today. It literally sickens me to do this. He so believes in this psyop and it's killing me to watch. He lost his 92 year old mother a few months ago, his 92 year old father is dying, & he's suffered from blood clots & now unknown skin lesions. HIs entire family is at the 5 shot mark.
THIS NEEDS TO END!!

I mentioned his race because in my experience the minorities I know seem to be the most influenced by the media & all mask still & boost constantly. Is it just me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 September, 02:12
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I have family members who just made appointments to get their fifth jab. I'm not counting on them being around much longer. It's horrible that such evil people exist in this world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
It's so tragic, sad and heartbreaking! And so difficult to understand how it is that SO many are SO brainwashed that all ability to reason is totally gone out the window. Heaven help us--the ones of us who are left when this is all over. And who knows what we will have to deal with as the shedding is happening. I've already been affected twice by the shedding--about a week each time.
02:39 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 September, 02:42
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
They're still getting jabbed even after Pfizer and Moderno have BOTH been exposed as lying about what's in the shots, and what kind of damage they are causing. It's just insane.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 September, 02:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
One has to wonder....with so much total insanity/gullability....how in the world the human race is going to survive this. I hope other countries are fairing better than in the USA. As someone pointed out yesterday..."the miseducated are worse than the undereducated" I live in a university community and it is beyond insane here. The academics I know are some of the very, very worst!