Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Let's talk about the PAIN you experience being around brain washed family & loved ones.

My CEO, who I adore, is a 70 year old black man & he asked me to schedule him for his 5th...FIFTH shot today. It literally sickens me to do this. He so believes in this psyop and it's killing me to watch. He lost his 92 year old mother a few months ago, his 92 year old father is dying, & he's suffered from blood clots & now unknown skin lesions. HIs entire family is at the 5 shot mark.
THIS NEEDS TO END!!

I mentioned his race because in my experience the minorities I know seem to be the most influenced by the media & all mask still & boost constantly. Is it just me?
02:07 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
22 September, 02:41
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
My inlaws worship MSM and I believe they have had at least two shots. They were livid with my hubby because we refused to get jabbed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 September, 02:41
It is indeed very painful. THere's nothing we can do or say to remove the blinders of those we love who are totally brainwashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 September, 02:34
Never before in my life have I been described as the "Sane" one in the group.. People are starting to ask questions, turn to me for advice, etc.. To them I was always eccentric especially last 3yrs.
People are waking up my friend... it is just sad and tragic to see those we love, losing this battle. I believe everyone of us has a purpose, and it is not in our control. I love this clip, it reminds me 'Not Everyone Can Go" Keep up your wonderful spirit and kindness,
God Bless WWG1WGA

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 September, 02:39
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
God bless you. I needed that. ❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 September, 02:12
I have family members who just made appointments to get their fifth jab. I'm not counting on them being around much longer. It's horrible that such evil people exist in this world.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 September, 02:39
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It's so tragic, sad and heartbreaking! And so difficult to understand how it is that SO many are SO brainwashed that all ability to reason is totally gone out the window. Heaven help us--the ones of us who are left when this is all over. And who knows what we will have to deal with as the shedding is happening. I've already been affected twice by the shedding--about a week each time.