Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 November, 07:50
I know there is someone out there so I am going to say this: If you find Yourself frustrated because You are not sure of how to decipher drops, or research like some of the other folks out there, If you feel You are behind or lacking knowledge in any way based on what is taking place, please know I do not focus on drops or spend lots of time researching as it is not my role, as it may not be Your either, I hold on to Christ and blossom My Love for HE and Our Father, I use prayer and discernment the best I can, I also Trust in what is put in front of me or brought to my attention as it is GOD himself who is showing these things to Us all, let go of the frustrations and Hold on to GOD, read scripture and feel for what is means to YOU, speak in Your mind to GOD, as well as just talking to HIM out loud as if HE was in the chair next to You, if You feel You do not know how to pray, I will assure You there is no one way, Prayer can be conversation with GOD just like You do with others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
I fucking hate decodes. People say Gematria is only good for decodes but those people do not see the relativity in everything, these decoders are very linear thinking people, I do not think linearly, I see connections where no connections exists, but if you play your word games and number = word games I am very uninterested
09:46 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by R3Z0N8 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 09:50
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I just notice all the things God has woven together and its so perfect, HE is everywhere, its a multifaceted way of looking, think crystalline, prism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396