Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I know there is someone out there so I am going to say this: If you find Yourself frustrated because You are not sure of how to decipher drops, or research like some of the other folks out there, If you feel You are behind or lacking knowledge in any way based on what is taking place, please know I do not focus on drops or spend lots of time researching as it is not my role, as it may not be Your either, I hold on to Christ and blossom My Love for HE and Our Father, I use prayer and discernment the best I can, I also Trust in what is put in front of me or brought to my attention as it is GOD himself who is showing these things to Us all, let go of the frustrations and Hold on to GOD, read scripture and feel for what is means to YOU, speak in Your mind to GOD, as well as just talking to HIM out loud as if HE was in the chair next to You, if You feel You do not know how to pray, I will assure You there is no one way, Prayer can be conversation with GOD just like You do with others.
07:50 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
17 January, 01:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
thankful for your beautiful soul ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 01:55
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
I can only Thank God for that. God Bless You Ann Marie. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

10 January, 10:15
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
I Love You Mimi.. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
22 September, 09:49
Maybe all the decodes are misinformation to make the enemy work for a couple hours to get false information. thats why I dont even bother

22 September, 09:51
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Just wait for what comes to you and it is for you as you know.

22 September, 09:48
and half the puzzles are most likely disinformation to throw off the enemy

22 September, 09:47
wish they would just say what they mean instead of turning everything into a fucking puzzle game

22 September, 09:46
I fucking hate decodes. People say Gematria is only good for decodes but those people do not see the relativity in everything, these decoders are very linear thinking people, I do not think linearly, I see connections where no connections exists, but if you play your word games and number = word games I am very uninterested

22 September, 09:50
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I just notice all the things God has woven together and its so perfect, HE is everywhere, its a multifaceted way of looking, think crystalline, prism.

Ange Love @LoveM
06 August, 04:53
🙏❤️

06 August, 05:40
In response Ange Love to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
08 April, 11:02
Well said, Jason. God wants us to have CONVERSATIONS with Him from our hearts the way we normally speak. if we heard Jesus Speak, Now, it would be the Way we speak. i heard Him Speak Audibly several times in Jan 1974, 2005,... And i saw & Heard Jesus Speak April 10, 2008. He Spoke the way i spoke. He wants to Hear us say that we LOVE Him, to Sing to Him. He likes Fun, our funny Jokes & He Whispers to us that He LOVES us. He is closer than anyone. He LIVES inside of us in Holy Spirit ❤

08 April, 11:26
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Amen Sister. Jesus Is Love. Blessings and Love in Jesus' Name. 🙏🕊️🙏

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 April, 10:57
Thank you, Jason. I have felt very frustrated, because there is much I don't understand. I have to remember that the faith I have is what is important. Everything else is secondary.

08 April, 11:28
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
God Bless You Meeka, In Jesus' Name. 🙏🕊️🙏

https://youtu.be/d9zoq3k-3...
By Our Love by for KING & COUNTRY (Lyrics) - YouTube

Lyrics to for KING & COUNTRY's By Our Love from the Bible series. (((I do not own copy rights to any of the scenes))) (((I do not own any copy rights to the ...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 March, 11:40
Amen to that. Well said. GOD gives us each a different role and perspective of where we are at. That is what I do, I pray for GOD to give me wisdom and discernment. I ask for GOD to help me put out there, what he feels needs to be told. No one is right or wrong, just at different levels. We are all helping each other. Together we are so much stronger and our differences in all of this, is what makes this such a glorious time. GOD is with us, always. With GOD, all things are possible. Keep the faith and keep in prayer. Read the Bible and sing. That's what I do. I love singing and it helps a lot through these trying times. Give praise, honor, and glory to GOD and JESUS.

21 March, 11:46
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN. 🙌🕊️🙌 . . 🙏❤️

Michael Phillips @Crager71
17 December, 10:14
Thanks for reposting!

17 December, 10:31
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
God Bless You. ❤️🙏🕊️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 November, 09:57
So true brother in Christ!
God knows our gifts and talents,
That make us each unique.
He provides our path we walk,
As each day, His face we seek. 😇

26 November, 09:59
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 November, 12:52
thank you

24 November, 01:02
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
God Bless You. ♥️🙏🕊️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
23 November, 09:05
Im a Jack of all trades...
Not Great at any...
Good at alot..
Feel yeah!!!

23 November, 09:44
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Feel ya brother. May God Bless and Keep You. ❤️🙏🕊️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 November, 09:04
Well Stated, Jason!

23 November, 09:45
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
God Bless You Nancy. So Much Love to You. ❤️🙏🕊️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 November, 09:04
Well Stated, Jason!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
23 November, 08:24
Thank you for this post! I needed to read it.

23 November, 08:36
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
and there You are, just where You need to be. Keep going You are right on track Deena, GOD Loves You so much. You are never alone. I Love You so much. Together we will get though this by the Grace of God we all have different roles and are given different pieces.

Selah 321 @Selah
23 November, 08:00
So true...Amen...your words are always so true..God is love...His will be done... always...talking to him always helps me. .....For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that we not perish but have everlasting life...Pure love..

23 November, 08:23
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
God Bless You. Thank You for the confirmation as well. God is So Good to Us All. ❤️🙏🕊️🙌

23 November, 07:59
By the Grace of God we shall InDeeD.

Just ask HIM for whatever help You need.

🙏🕊️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 November, 09:01
Amen!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 March, 09:14
Fort 🙏💖