Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 February, 12:29
You're all my family for life. So glad we're all in this together. Good things around the corner.

Ex-employees of George Magazine have said Jr. is alive.

The best is yet to come.

Also, chew on this...
Anonymous mophed into George v2. Why would hackers be associated with George and why would George & crew be hanging out at Mar A Lago and Trump Hotels all the time?

]Computer Experts[

Try to connect the dots...

Good night Patriots! 🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
We don't "fit in" with some of our friends snd relatives anymore (for now), but we DO fit in with each other. We are not alone, and there are millions of us now 😎
01:49 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 February, 03:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I am holding on to the (for now) as I have lost some amazing people in the last few years - I welcome their return and offer them help when the shtf!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 10:33
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thats the idea. We woke up gradually and had time to process the info. They will wake up by having a bucket of ice water thrown on them, and instantly everything they thought was true becomes questionable, rocking their foundation. that's where we come in, to help them get through it and process it.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
05 February, 03:20

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 03:02