Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You're all my family for life. So glad we're all in this together. Good things around the corner.

Ex-employees of George Magazine have said Jr. is alive.

The best is yet to come.

Also, chew on this...
Anonymous mophed into George v2. Why would hackers be associated with George and why would George & crew be hanging out at Mar A Lago and Trump Hotels all the time?

]Computer Experts[

Try to connect the dots...

Good night Patriots! 🕶
12:29 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 04:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was womdering why there was so many anonymous videos on Georges webpages. That connects a big dot for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Of Faith @LadyOfFaith
13 February, 10:10
Its an Amazing family to be a part of!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gail nichols @2021election
13 February, 05:04
Every time I read that JFK,JR IS ALIVE I feel so comforted. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Karen Dills @Kazbotz
11 February, 09:25
wow where & when did George ex employees say this?

Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 February, 07:19
Amen! We need ro have a "convention" when this is all over! 300 million in the US and very few awake! We can change the world with our intuition, investigative powers and commitment to freedom human rights and GOD!

Lady Mae @LadyMae
28 February, 04:17
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Not, "we can". WE MUST!

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
07 February, 10:42
They are setting up computer stuff for the Commander in Chief to communicate to military and key personnel by building an actual command center at Mar-a-lago and Trump hotels.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
07 February, 04:04
Much love DOQ ❤

Kay Eski @KayEski
07 February, 04:02
Agreed on everything,
Much love,
Nite nite.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
07 February, 12:43
It would be Great, however if coming out Publicly causes any danger in any way then I hope they all stay hidden, they all have a right to live their lives in peace, God Bless them . ♥️🙏

Jill Pitts @Jill_Patriot_1776
06 February, 10:51
ThanQ

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
06 February, 11:17
Thank you Doq! Thank you for leading us through this darkness towards the light. The Digital soldiers are true hero's and will forever be remebered for their hard work and sacrifice. We are truly gateful for each of yo❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 08:39
not buying

06 February, 08:38
IF WE LOOK NOW

WHERE BEFORE WE WAS ASSUMED LEAKS OF INTELLIGENCE GROUPS

ORIENTED TO DO STUFFS

NO ONLY WAS #CULT MINDED FAKE ACCOUNTS

REPEATING LIKE IN A CHURCH

NONSENSE BULLSHIT

MYSELF CAN ALSO REPEAT :

#NONSES

E AS GENERAL- #Flynn ITSELF HAS DEFINED THIS FUCKING

NONSENSE

BECOSE ITS FUCKING NONSENSE SINCE JANUARY

NONSENSE

NO PLAN

NONSENSE

#NOPLAN

INSURRECTION ACT NOT SIGNED
(MAYBE OTHER, BUT THEL LIES ARE THE SIME

06 February, 08:33
EMPTY PHRASES IS WHATS DIFERENCE A REAL STUFF

FROM A CULT

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
07 February, 12:46
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
obviously you care or you wouldn't be making so many comments, if you dont like the post then be a civilized adult and keep scrolling what are you accomplishing by spewing ignorance & Hate... Nothing.

CLight Love @CLightLove
06 February, 02:38
Doq thank you for your kinship. 🥰
and great messages in your post! The best is yet to come!💙

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
06 February, 01:21
🥰nite

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 February, 01:11
❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Ann Barnes @Annkaldgs23
05 February, 09:32
so i know theyve been traveling around with him since they came back on the scene but i didnt know about anonymous. Fill a girl in

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 February, 09:16
A good explanation of how they "mophed" into V2 and enjoy association with Trump is... if R was never missing

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
05 February, 08:54
God Bless and Keep You, Doq! 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 February, 08:45

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
05 February, 08:43
Thanks Doq, I really needed that good news. We have to be positive and have Faith that The Best Is Yet to Come🕶️🌟 God Bless You

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
05 February, 07:12
How did I miss this ? God Bless you Doq and all the rest 👍 Stay strong and keep up the good fight!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 12:44
God bless you Doq🙏

Sadie Smith @sadiesmith
05 February, 11:57
I really missed this guy.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
05 February, 11:32
I just woke up to this magnificent post! This weekend will be exciting for sure!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 February, 11:29
Feeling this, Doq...it is all so profound and exciting! Incredibly grateful for The Plan and our Patriot family!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Donna Hudson @Deba64
05 February, 08:39
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Make sure you tell him Thank you for the awakening 😊

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
05 February, 11:00
Sweet dreams Doq!