Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
19 February, 12:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love how, in the link you provided, there is a Q+ hypothesis ...
I recently bought The Lost Gospel Of Q
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
betsy ross @BetsyRoss
06 February, 12:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 February, 07:08
Way cool!!

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
05 February, 03:25
Vibes. When I first came across Q, I was doing a lot of searching and came across this myself. I love "coincidences" like these.
🙏🏻 Biblical.

Scott Young @DrScottYoung
05 February, 10:18
While that's somewhat true, I am hearing all over the place that we are missing part of the Bible. That is NOT TRUE. There's the Q gospels that were Gnostic based such as Thomas and Mary. They were never added because of their nature as not explaining truth. John states that we have the truth (chapter 1). Test the spirits...if they acknowledge Jesus has come in the flesh, and died for our sins, and rose again, then we have something worthwhile. The diff between Eternal truth and Temporary wording is massively different.

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
05 February, 10:01

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 February, 09:54
I'll take Q for $500 Doc. Morning

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 February, 09:54

Larry Leathers @proump48
05 February, 04:26

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 February, 04:24
there had been so much concealed from us

Word Of Mouth @TTIME
05 February, 04:01
the Q [document] is the Book of Thomas

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
05 February, 04:01
in a way it could be Matthew Mark Luke and John

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
05 February, 03:11
I wish I could say I know the gospels enough to say for certain how the gospels match Q. I do not. I do believe God will direct me to the points that I need to understand when I need to understand them. scripture is truth and reading without preparation always results in my failure without prayer and time-his time, not mine.Appreciate help/prayer

Jeffery Neves @Pheotonia
05 February, 03:03
I have that book in my reading stack at the moment!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 February, 02:59
I've been reading the lost Gospel of Q.
Really resonates with me. I've been into researching the original sayings of Jesus a long time.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
05 February, 02:55
Yes, it goes deeper than that.

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
05 February, 10:33
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
OK. I'll bite......do tell more...Don't hold back. I can take it.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
05 February, 02:08

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 February, 02:03
Yes! Great graphic representation! Just studied this couple months ago for BA in ministry.