Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 September, 04:26
Nancy Drew posted on yesterday:

I just wanna know what this enormous structure is, going up on the South Lawn! What in the world?🤔

There is this: Elton John to Perform at White House for 'A Night When Hope and History Rhyme' Event---------->>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
I am this close to questioning my own sanity. How is this happening and so few people see it? Are some of the biggest strangest events in history really geared towards so few people? I am just a observer but really how did a nobody like me even get sucked into this movie, I wasn't even an anon prior to Vegas debacle?
04:38 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 September, 07:22
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here i am stuck in the middle with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 September, 07:24
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
*with Q

Freyja Jazmin @FreyjaJazmin
21 September, 07:26
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple 0nline work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 dollars every hour.
for more detail… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 September, 05:09
You are right. I recognise your feeling. Why do I (and you!) just see what is playing? Its an great honor be able to follow this big history. And sometimes it suggest a parallel life.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 September, 06:42
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
there are thousands, maybe millions of us but we are spread out as we will have a ton of damaged humans to help when things progress.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 September, 06:46
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
We know our matrix life is shown to us repeatedly in movies... do you know of any that show us that we are residing in parallel lives? I'm feeling the same way about that.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 September, 04:43
great question....my husband just shakes his head when I point things out. patience....we wait for the those waken when they can. i keep going back to "you can't force truth on those not yet ready"....I knew I needed to learn patience in this life time.🙏

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 September, 07:11
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
that was a biggie early on for me.