HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
21 September, 01:39
I don't think he'll stay on the throne too long:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
King Charles ordered to appear before international tribunal over death of William Combes and others - YouTube

Charles Windsor was summoned to appear today, September 20, before an international Tribunal to answer charges of his complicity in the death of indigenous c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 September, 01:56
In response HUN- WWG1WGA to his Publication
i was listening to julie green the other day and the word from the Lord is that he will not be king. technically, right now he's the acting king, but i believe they wait a year to do the actual coronation ceremony and pronounce him as king. I've long thought that once qe2 passed, that would be the end of the monarchy in the UK. she would be the last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
Right! We The People don't need any monarchy.
The Dutch royals were ridiculed recently.
No more black nobility! 😜
03:56 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HUN_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HUN- WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it