Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Here's 3 different maps depicting similar North Pole aka Arctic. As some are focused on Antarctica, I believe that it is also very important to learn what is hidden on Arctic too.

Maps:

A. Urbano Monte map from 16th century
B. 1606 Mercator Hondius Map of the Arctic
C. Map that VK shared

1/2

What lies in the center on some maps is called Hyperborea (pic #2 ).
03:10 PM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 January, 05:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Saw a great video a couple years back about the North Pole. It gave historical accounts of 4 rivers draining into a large opening. Out of the opening came a neon green glow and vikings said it had a strong pull, so don't sil close to it or your would get sucked in...magnetic force I think it said. I have since searched for the video but can't find it 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 September, 03:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 September, 03:03

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 September, 02:35
crazy times in 2009.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
21 September, 10:24
love all this learning

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 September, 10:22
changing poles

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 10:19
And then you go to Eoogle Earth and there is no North Pole at all LOL

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 September, 09:53
It fascinates me as much as Antarctica; love a great mystery!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 September, 08:34

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
21 September, 08:18
magnetic north is like a black mountain 👍 center of our world
i also either read or watched a video telling about the currents flowing into and out of there.
i always thought it was strange how there are ocean currents.... maybe there is a proven reason for them and i just haven't looked into it lol
they say the moon controls the tide lol but idk what the moon even is or how it could cause the tides

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
21 September, 07:30
Why do we have four seasons? what is warming us? I ask because we live in Canada and last week it was plus 30 and now it’s cold. We were minus 1 C this morning. Its like someone switches a switch off and on.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
21 September, 06:47
I am new to this concept of flat earth, moon is a mirror, the black sun & terra vista. Based on the old cartography, are we to assume that Terra Vista is actually Antarctica but it wasn't frozen back then? Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 07:35
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
I wouldn't label Earth as flat. It's a Realm.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 September, 08:34
In response Irish Scot to her Publication

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 September, 06:41
makes sense the Holy Land would be at 99°, i noticed the left side map is even marked with a G in the middle at 99° ...

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
21 September, 04:53
pulse of life
tree of life
pulse of the planet
portal to inner earth
electromagnetic pulse

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 September, 04:36
well that gave me a new outlook on an old rabbit hole 😂

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
21 September, 04:38
The map matches Olaf Jansen's description. There's a transcript of Olaf Jansen's account of his journey to Inner Earth titled: The Smoky God.

The city of "Eden" is located in what seems to be a beautiful valley, yet, in fact, it is on the loftiest mountain plateau of the Inner Continent, several thousand feet higher than any portion of the surrounding country. It is the most beautiful place I have ever beheld in all my travels. In this elevated garden all manner of fruits, vines, shrubs, trees, and flowers grow in riotous profusion.

In this garden four rivers have their source in a mighty artesian fountain. They divide and flow in four directions. This place is called by inhabitants the "navel of the earth," or the beginning, "the cradle of the human race." The names of the rivers are the Euphrates, the Pison, the Gihon, and the Hiddekel.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
21 September, 04:44
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Olaf Jansen also stated:

Vegetation grew in lavish exuberance, and fruit of all kinds possessed the most delicate flavour. Clusters of grapes four and five feet in length, each grape as large as an orange, and apples larger than a man's head typified the wonderful growth of all things on the "inside" of the earth.

The great redwood trees of California would be considered mere underbrush compared with the giant forest trees extending for miles and miles in all directions.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 September, 06:13
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I think this may be the real Eden.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 September, 04:06
Know that this realm has indeed 2 suns and 4 moons (#91).

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 September, 03:45
Aurora Borealis

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 September, 03:47
It's pretty quiet up here in the Arctic 👋😂 with the exception of a few polar bears having lunch 💙
I am All For exploring the unknown ✨️ one of my favorite things about being up here in Alaska has been the feeling of stepping foot on certain areas of land that just FEEL like noone's ever stepped foot there before. Truly, God's creation is amazing beyond our most creative imaginations...
& there's so much more to come!
Time for us All 2 Level UP! 🥳

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 September, 07:47
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
I love this level up!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 September, 03:16
100% agreed. Garden of Eden maybe....