Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 05:51
Fook around and find out type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A Bugs Life... Manifesting!! Soon WW, we hope (if this Popo was partnof their Communist Deep State).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 10:02
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
NANA gets pissed off every time I hear the name of this movie.

Years ago before Disney EVER DID animated bugs Nana wrote a little book, about ants life with other creatures. Another about a mouse family rodent mouse. I had the Ant story copywritten before I sent it to Disney to see if they were interested in it.
They rejected it and within about 8 months the VERY FIRST Bugs movie came out.
Before that they had NEVER done anything like it.

21 September, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We need to Find a Lawyer who will take this THEFT CASE pro-bono!!

This movie was all your Hard Work!! 😡😡😡😳🤬

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I wrote a couple of chldren's books & hand them copy righted but quickly found out that back then you had to know someone to get anything published. It was before Amazon and all this self publish avenues.
11:22 AM - Sep 21, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
21 September, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe you still could publish them, maybe send to Kash’s book company? 🤷‍♀️