Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
22 September, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
21 September, 10:53
Now those people just spawned there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 September, 06:42
It's Go Time

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 September, 06:40
A selfless act.🙏

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
21 September, 02:30
As a LEO wife I feel conflicted about liking this video. Initially they were throwing rocks at this officer, provoking him.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 September, 01:32
Damn it's going down in Iran. Those young men have nothing to loose. Unemployment is at a high at 14.70% and the lowest has been 8% for years. 65% of the population is under 30.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 September, 11:04
Iran-Huge protest over woman’s death.

The Great Awakening.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 10:56
[they] gone learn taday

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 September, 10:56
looks strange to me.
i mean watch the whole szene.
who gives the GO now.
looks like a bad movie szene

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 September, 10:44

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 September, 10:43
Theres no "i" in team work. 👏
Well done lads!!! 🤍🏁🌎

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
21 September, 10:32
Uriel approves of this message.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
21 September, 10:03
Wow! You never know where you might find the most brave people. Kuddos to them for standing up for their rights, even under their dictatorial government!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 09:58
Hold or fold, VK?

Nana is going with "ALL IN"!

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
21 September, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Split those aces!

chore Toke @choretoke
21 September, 09:48
F$&K the system ❗️✊🏼Power to the People/ Humanity👍🏼✊🏼

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 September, 09:34

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 September, 10:25
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 September, 10:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
the silent assassin

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 September, 09:24
how long before people here, do this?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 09:19
Makes you think even today who might be behind protests. So, everything that comes out in the MSM and over the social networks, I take with the grain of salt.

https://coldwarstudies.com...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 September, 10:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
👍🏻

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 09:07
A Bugs Life... Manifesting!! Soon WW, we hope (if this Popo was partnof their Communist Deep State).

21 September, 10:02
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
NANA gets pissed off every time I hear the name of this movie.

Years ago before Disney EVER DID animated bugs Nana wrote a little book, about ants life with other creatures. Another about a mouse family rodent mouse. I had the Ant story copywritten before I sent it to Disney to see if they were interested in it.
They rejected it and within about 8 months the VERY FIRST Bugs movie came out.
Before that they had NEVER done anything like it.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 September, 09:04
Sharia street patrol.

Every muslim country has them - not just Iran.

The sharia stret patrol is the direct ancestor of the mafia.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
21 September, 08:53

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 September, 08:53
; )
FOOK AROUND AND FIND OUT

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 September, 10:31
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

TrueView Patriot @TimA
21 September, 10:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 September, 08:50
Maaaannnn, you could have picked a better video source.
Just hearing his voice makes me grind my teeth.

21 September, 08:38
Masses of women were burning their head covers yesterday, most dressed only in shirts that just covered their butts.
They were pissed off big time to be doing that in Iran.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 September, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe they remember the Good Ole Days!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 September, 08:32

21 September, 08:27
From what I have been watching on twitter, the people have risen & are fighting back big time...40 years of repression is exploding. I have a dear friend of many years who was smuggled out of Iran with her family at the start of the islamic revolution...her father was a politician & they would have been killed if they stayed. Iran is on my bucket list to visit when peace reigns 🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
21 September, 08:19

21 September, 08:15
t/s 05:51 est
5:51 > 5:6 > 11

21 September, 08:16
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 September, 07:54
Reminds me of this

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 September, 07:48
Taking their power back, Power To The People 👊