VK on TRUTH Social - 5:21am Eastern...
10:25 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 September, 12:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
@sigi7

interesting thread 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
21 September, 04:32
SI Senior VinCent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 12:28
IMO VK is saying that Trump will destroy [them] financially. Also, "Gold is more valuable universaly".

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 12:17
Jesus was sold for 30 Pieces of Silver (not Gold)!
🧐

(I made it my Goal to Give at least 30 pieces of Silver away, when I started to stack! I had to Buy Jesus back in my mind before I could stack. My Son’s teachers hopefully understand the Value of their gifts! 🤣. Luckily they attend a Christian School, so they hopefully know the value). 🙏🙏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 September, 12:04
Money is capitalized. Is it being used as a noun? Putin has been pushing a new form of money with the BRICS nations.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 September, 12:10
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Russian top gold supplier company is issuing Yuon bonds for 5 years...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 September, 11:53
Is that good or bad for bismuth?

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 September, 11:49
....but not silver.. meaning its worth and more rare than gold...? 🧐

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 12:08
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
That is what I asked on TS, silver can not be made? Correct?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 September, 11:28
and then gold would be worthless.... like printing money???

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
21 September, 11:02
Mystics have been doing that for thousands of years
You only need to know how to create the true Red Pill

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 September, 10:34
As in CERN?🤔

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 September, 10:28
Some say gold is solidified sunlight.