Julie Casey @Trump2023
I am a professional caregiver if anyone lives in Orange County, California and needs help for free please let me know. Maybe it can be only be a couple hours a day but I would be honored to help someone thank you.
09:17 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 September, 12:59
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
You’re awesome Julie❤️😇🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
21 September, 11:48
Kindness and light... May God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 September, 09:31
Bless your generous heart!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
21 September, 09:21
Grew up there. 👍🏻 You are too kind!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
21 September, 09:21
Grew up there. 👍🏻 You are too kind!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 September, 09:18
You are a legend!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 September, 09:49
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Anything that I Am or ever wish to be, comes from the Love and the power of God. Your friendship and support means more to me than you’ll ever know I love you ,
Back To The Future ❤️